If You Are Self Employed, What Tax Forms Should You Expect? TurboTax Tax Tip 2 years ago

1, 091 views

3 Likes   1 Dislikes

http://blog.turbotax.intuit.com What Self Employed Tax Forms Should You Expect? If you are self-employed you could expect a few forms from those you did work with: 1099-Misc or 1099-K. TurboTax Self-Employed makes it easy to file your self-employment taxes. You don’t have to know to know forms or do calculations to maximize your return and get the tax deductions you deserve.

TurboTax Self-Employed: https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/online/self-employed.jsp

TurboTax Home: https://turbotax.intuit.com
TurboTax Support: https://ttlc.intuit.com/
TurboTax Blog: http://blog.turbotax.intuit.com

TurboTax Twitter: https://twitter.com/turbotax
TurboTax Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TurboTax
TurboTax Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/turbotax/
TurboTax Tumblr: http://turbotax.tumblr.com/

Video transcript:

If you are self-employed, what tax forms should you expect?

You may expect to see a 1099 Misc or 1099 K by Jan 31st.

If you have a 9-5 job, you will still receive your W-2.

But if you’re also self-employed, you will need to file a schedule C.

But don’t worry, TurboTax self-employed has you covered. We will make all the calculations and put your information on the correct forms based on your answers.

And best of all, if you didn’t track your expenses, we have a solution for you. It’s called: Expense finder.

We can help you get the deductions you deserve to maximize your refund.

When you file with TurboTax self-employed, you will get Quickbooks Self-Employed through the next tax year, this will make mileage tracking, receipt capture, and expense tracking a breeze, making your tax-filling experience effortless next year.

For more information, go to the TurboTax blog.


Related Videos